With Kidint, children read more and parents save more!Enjoy hundreds of interactive children's stories for only 2.99 USD per month.Try it free for 1 month and get to know our app!Kidint is a virtual library that aims to stimulate the pleasure of reading from an early age, offering hundreds of children's stories with new stories (in different languages) every week, so that you can have fun with your children in an entertaining and educational way.
Our application has famous and popular books that have children ages 0-7 in mind. Kidint brings such stories as Little Red Riding Hood, The Boy who Cried Wolf, The Lion and the Mouse, The Ugly Duckling, and many more to life in a new and exciting way.
Enjoy your free month and discover the world of Kidint.
1 MONTH FREE!
What makes us different:
- The flexibility to read offline.
- Dashbords on the Kidint website.
- Interactive questions based on the theory of multiple intelligences to stimulate children's learning.
- Books in multiple languages.
- Voice recordings.
- Activities to reinforce the parent-child relationship.
- Hundreds of books for children ages 0-7
- New stories every week.
- Reading without an internet connection.
- Narrated books and questions.
- Interactive questions with differing levels of difficulty.
- Voice recordings.
- Detailed statistics.
- Books in different languages.
- Medal award system.
- Recommended books.
- Personalized child profile.
- Statistics and profiles synchronized among devices.
How it works:
- You can use the application totally free for one month.
- Download as many stories as you want.
- Receive new books every week.
- Install the application on up to 5 devices.
- Create up to five profiles.
- When the free period is over, you can keep enjoying new and innovative stories with a subscription rate of only $2.99 per month.
- The subscription fee will be charged to your Google account once you have confirmed.
- The subscription will be renewed automatically every month and you can cancel whenever you want through the Play Store configuration.